This policy describes how we use and protect any information that we gather (or you provide to us) through the use of this website. We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Data we collect
Through the use of online forms that you complete, we may collect:
- Contact information including email address
- Information about your business
- Demographic information
- Information relevant to website or design projects
What we do with the data
Accurate information helps us to better understand the needs of our clients and to provide superior products and services. In particular we may use the information to:
- Fine-tune our products, services and processes
- Communicate via email or physical mail any promotions, new products or services, special offers, or other information we believe you might find interesting or beneficial to your business
- Market research and surveys (e.g. how’d we do on your project?)
We are committed to protecting your information. We use suitable security measures to safeguard the data we collect.
Our website may link to other sites on the internet. We do not have control over the content or security of websites not owned by us, therefore cannot be responsible for the protection of privacy of your information outside of our domain. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites you visit.
Respecting your personal data
We treat your personal data the way we expect our own personal data to be treated. We are people, after all. We do not sell, distribute or lease your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law, or we have your permission to do so. If you believe that any information we have gathered about you is incorrect, please contact us at your convenience and we will make corrections.